Ethical principles inspired by the CRHA Code of Conduct
- Provide employer clients with loyal, professional service.
- Respect the confidentiality of all information obtained from employer clients and candidates.
- Provide employer clients with accurate, complete information on candidates’ personal background, experience and qualifications (with the candidates’ permission).
- Treat candidates objectively with professionalism, confidentiality and without discrimination.
- Provide candidates with accurate information concerning the job description and qualifications of the positions offered by employer clients.
- Do not schedule any interviews until authorized to do so by the employer client.
- Do not solicit any candidates placed by ABP Personnel Consultants who are still employed by the employer client who hired them.
- Do not charge any fees except to employer clients. Candidates must never be billed for our services, either directly or indirectly.
- Always tell the truth in all forms of communication; never make false or misleading statements.
- Ensure that all advertising promotes only the services actually provided by ABP Personnel Consultants.
- Do not engage in any conduct, practice or statement that could harm or discredit an employer client or candidate.
ABP, your number one contact for recruiting personnel or finding a job
At ABP, get the response and assistance you need and deserve. Our goal is to create constructive, mutually beneficial professional partnerships. Call the ABP team today to take advantage of our network and our services. We’re there for you!